News & Events
Join us Friday, July 25, at Center for Nonprofit Management for our monthly luncheon. Amy A. Atkinson, president and owner of Amy Atkinson Communications (AAC), will share with us how nonprofits can leverage communication strategies to help organization reach the goals of branding, awareness, education and fundraising. Because small marketing teams and budgets are a challenge for almost every nonprofit, Amy will share tips for identifying marketing priorities and avoiding resource wasters.
Atkinson is a results-driven, high-energy executive who has spent more than 20 years in the public relations and marketing industry, most of that in strategic planning, message development and campaign management. She has spent about half of those two decades working for a major PR/advertising firm in executive roles creating appropriate communications strategies for her clients. The second half of that time she spent working for a large hospitality corporation in executive marketing leadership, giving her the unique perspective of having been both the agency and the client – a most valuable experience for a consultant.
The July Sponsor for our luncheon is RN'B Parts. Let RN'B Parts help you with all of your marketing needs, including:
- Creative / logo design department
- Embroidery production in large or small volumes
- Screen-printing including unique designs, film creation and mass production
- Screening equipment for one-color jobs to intricate multiple-color jobs
- Large selection of apparel and product
- Personalized tracking guarantee
- High-end corporate gifts
- Year-around promotional programs
Contact Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Latest job postings
- Events/Lead Specialist at American Red Cross
- Major Gifts Officer at American Red Cross
- Senior Patron Engagement Officer at Nashville Symphony
- Director of Major Gifts a Nashville Humane Association
- Executive Director at Owesboro Foundation for Health
Have a job you would like to post? Please visit our Job Bank page for more information.