News & Events
Please plan to join us Friday, September 26 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. for our monthly luncheon. This month we'll be discussing Ethics in Fundraining. Our very own Beverly Grant and Sandy Obodzinski will lead us in a fun game to discuss this important topic. There will be prizes involved! The cost to attend is $20 for members and $30 for future members. Register here.
Latest job postings
- VP for Alumni and College Relations at Berea College
- Chief Development Officer at Big Brothers Big Sister of Kentuckiana
- Events/Lead Specialist at American Red Cross
- Major Gifts Officer at American Red Cross
- Senior Patron Engagement Officer at Nashville Symphony
- Director of Major Gifts a Nashville Humane Association
- Executive Director at Owesboro Foundation for Health
Have a job you would like to post? Please visit our Job Bank page for more information.