News & Events
Register today for the May Luncheon!
Join us next Friday, May 24, from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. at CNM (37 Peabody Street) for our monthly AFP Luncheon. Shereitte Stokes, III, ACFRE, will be leading a session on Ethics in Fundraising. Shereitte led this session at the AFP International Conference and we are thrilled he has agreed to speak to our local chapter.
About the session:
Public confidence and trust are vital to philanthropic fundraising; thus, ethical practice is essential to the continued development of philanthropy and the professionalization of the fundraising practice.
Through interactive participation, the session is designed to promote the participant’s awareness
of ethical questions and their ability to critically interpret ethical issues as they relate to their
organization’s mission and interest; solicitation and stewardship of funds; donor interest; and the treatment of employees and volunteers.
Click here to reserve a space or simply reply and let us know you plan to attend. The cost for the luncheon is $22 for members and $32 for non-members. Please let us know about any special dietary needs so we can let Copper Kettle know in advance.
Latest job postings
- Senior VP of Philanthropy at YMCA
- Director of Individual Giving at YWCA
- Development Coordinator at Operation Stand Down, Inc.
- Interpretation and Development Manager at The General Board of Discipleship
- Development Manager at Alive Hospice
- Development Director at Renewal House
- Philanthropy Manager Major Gifts at Nashville Ballet
- Philanthropy Coordinator at Adventure Science Center
Have a job you would like to post? Please visit our Job Bank page for more information.